8.12.12

Long Time

Hello everyone! ....wow...more as a month without posting.
I never been so long time away from blogland since I started this blog four years ago.
But , you know , my life is deeply changed in the last three months and , when our life change , also the things we are used to do change and the time to blogging has been one of this.  
But my love for crafting didn't change!
I'm happy to share with you some little things I made as Christmas presents...
 
 
....a simple place mat decorated with my last love...yo-yos!
 
 
...and some scraps bracelets decorated with vintage buttons and colorful threads!
 
 
...very stylish, aren't them?
 
 
...and , again , mag rag in winter colors!
 
 
 
Hope you all are fine. Today it's a snowy Sunday here...
...and I'm happy to be back! 

7 commenti:

  1. Very cute placemat with the yoyos decorating the edges.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm happy you are back and with so beautiful sewings! I love that place mat with yo-yos! Fantastic colours! Great idea and so lovely work for an unique bracelet, too! x Teje

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yay! You're back with beautiful projects to show! I love your yo-yos, too! Perfect for your placemat! Your bracelet is remarkable!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice to see your post and those cute mats.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Welcome back! Your gifts are lovely.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Really missed you and so happy you are back! Love your style and your gift ideas!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Welcome back. You made the cutest gifts!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...