29.11.11

Christmas stars with AccuQuilt (part 1)


For this project with my new Go! Baby AccuQuilt I have chose some Christmas fabrics scraps and I have made a striped piece...than I have cut it into 60° stripes...     


....with the fabric cutter I have got  PERFECT 60°  scrappy diamonds  easily  and super speedy ...

...with a really little waste.
I have made the same with the background fabric...8 diamonds in just one deed ! Great!
And this is my first Christmas star....cute, isn't it? 

Project progress in a next post....

4 commenti:

  1. Very nice! I don't have that die, but I love my Accuquilt Baby too!

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is very nice work! I love AccuQuilt cutters!

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a beautiful star! It's perfect!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...