10.6.11

Easy Hexies

I was looking for an easy way to adjust the colorful hexies rosettes I made last winter.



I have started to make them without a project in mind , just followed the fun of the colors and the shape...but now I want to keep them out of the box where they were waiting for me...


Looking through the wonderful hexies book of my friend Hilde I have had the idea to place every one on a same color tone background block and then to arrange them in a rainbow colors quilt.
Do you like the project?

6 commenti:

  1. What a great idea! Looks good so far! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Looks like you are making a rainbow of hexie blocks - needs yellow, green and violet!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yes! This looks great! I will look forward to seeing more.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Cute idea and not just like everyone else.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Good idea! I think I'll use it for my hexies' project: an alternative and easy way to make an hexagons quilt! Now I have enough pieces to begin it!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...