7.1.09

Tagged...?

....TAGGED??

I have never known it was possible!...psst...truly I didn't know what it means. But now I understand(... a nice way to get to know each other!).
So now I have to tell 6 things about me, quirky things...6 is a lot...

ONE I like American coffee...it is funny because I am Italian...but I really love long,hot,sweet American coffee...better if aromatized.
TWO I collect matryoshka, the little Russian doll that have one inside and one and one...
THREE I hate summer...not truly hate but I don't like...too hot.
FOUR I am addicted to fabric, but this isn't a quirky thing for a quilter!
FIVE My lucky number is 5.
SIX I love N.Y.city....I'm not original, I know..

2 commenti:

  1. Hello....welcome to blogging....You have a lovely blog....AND I LOVE all of your quilts and projects. Your fabrics and colors you choose inspire me. AS for being 'tagged'...I don't like it very much...I type slow, so it takes me tooo long to answer all the questions!..I look forward to seeing more from you!...Adios!

    RispondiElimina
  2. :-)
    Thanks for playing along! I can relate to just about all of them!

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...